Make your game day experience as easy as possible! We encourage you to take advantage of the superb catering service provided by Proof of the Pudding. Proof has an award-winning team of culinary and service professionals who are eager to showcase their creative talents for you and your suite guests. For over 35 years, Proof of the Pudding has been catering the southeast with their Innovative Culinary Creations. Proof has put together a wonderful variety of menu items for your culinary needs for the upcoming football season.
2021 Order Deadlines
The cutoff time for ordering is the Tuesday before game day.
Policy and Procedures
Please read the Policy and Procedures. Click Here to expand »
- Tailgate Suites will open at 9am for each home game.
- Tailgate Suites will close one (1) hour after the conclusion of each home game.
- To gain admittance into the Tailgate Suite, you must have a Tailgate Suite ticket. Tailgate Suite tickets will not grant you admittance into Jordan-Hare Stadium.
- Tailgate Site tickets will be torn at the outside Tailgate Suite entrance and a wristband will be used by guest(s) to be admitted in and out of the Tailgate Suite and all Tailgate Suites common areas (Courtside Lounge & Tailgate Suites Concourse). A torn ticket will not grant re-entry.
- It is Athletics Department policy that everyone, including infants, must have a Tailgate Suite ticket to be admitted.
- You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages into the Tailgate Suites on game days.
- If you wish to order catering for your suite, please do so no later than five (5) days prior to the home game you wish to have catered by visiting www.tigersunlimited.com.
- All alcohol must be provided by the Auburn Arena Caterer and stocked prior to game day. All alcohol orders must be placed four (4) business days prior to game day. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed out of the Tailgate Suite.
- B&B Bartending will not be permitted to restock the Tailgate Suite with alcoholic beverages on game days.
Consuming raw or uncooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness or death especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Menu items may contain allergens such as peanuts. Please consult your sales executive if you need or desire further details.
Proof of the Pudding is committed to environmental and social responsibility in our day-to-day operations. We believe that we have an obligation to create events in a way which conserves natural resources and protects our environment. With Proof of the Pudding, you can have exceptional, ecologically responsible events without sacrificing style.